Chicago Does it Again: Road Block Shows the Power of Radio
Earlier today, Chicago radio stations came together again to use the success of advertisers to promote the power of radio.
At 4:29pm, more than 40 stations simultaneously aired a 60-second interview with Bob Rohrman, President and COO of Bob Rohrman Auto Group, discussing how radio works for his business.
“Radio is my primary source of advertising. Everybody listens to radio, especially in the car.”
– Bob Rohrman, President & COO of Bob Rohrman Auto Group
Click here to hear the full interview.
Bob Rohrman Auto Group is just one of many Chicago advertisers taking advantage of the benefits of radio advertising, including:
- Reach + Intimacy. More than 90% of Americans listen to radio every week, and your ads are presented in an uncluttered environment.
- Targeting. Specific programming allows you to zero in on narrow segments of your target audience.
- Engagement. The audio experience primes listeners for emotional connections, and radio personalities help build trust and loyalty.
- Consistency. Radio has proven to be a consistently effective medium for advertisers and continues to deliver results.
Stay on top of industry news and trends.