Chicago Radio Delivers 30 Years of Real Results for Perma-Seal
Radio advertising can provide solid ROI for home improvement businesses. In fact, research from Nielsen indicates that for every $1 invested in radio, home improvement companies see $9 of incremental sales.
Chicago home improvement business owners are capitalizing on radio’s proven results. Roy Spencer, President and Owner of Perma-Seal Basement Systems, gave his personal endorsement for radio advertising in a 60-second interview that aired across 40 stations in Chicago earlier this month.
“I’ve always loved radio – we’ve been using it for 30 years, and the reasons haven’t really changed. First of all, we’re in Chicago! There’s always traffic, so you’re almost assured of a captive audience on most days.“
– Roy Spencer, President & Owner of Perma-Seal Basement Systems
Click here to hear the full interview.
Among the reasons that Roy has stayed a satisfied Chicago radio advertiser for so long, he cites:
- Efficiency — when your advertising dollars need to pay off, radio delivers!
- Flexibility — you can switch up your message to target different audiences
- Consistency — you can depend on radio for results
- Intimacy — listeners develop an affinity for the stations, personalities, and even the advertisers